BROTHELS LOCATED IN BRISBANE
- Bathurst House, Margaret St., City (next to the large building - now a Kings Car Park, previously a P.M.G. Transport Depot). During the war men would line up outside Bathurst House with £2-0-0 in their hand.
- Ernest Street, South Brisbane
- Nott Street, South Brisbane
- "Elsie's", Albert Street between Mary St and Margaret St. featured a Green Door immoratlised by Horrie Dargie in a song
- "Killarney" off Fish Lane, South Brisbane
- two brothels behind the Breakfast Creek Hotel, Albion
- Bulimba area
Can anyone help me with more information?
"Australia @ War" Research Products
© Peter Dunn 2015
This page first produced 27 May 2001
This page last updated 08 December 2017